After having a pair birthday events below my belt, I’ve determined that cupcakes (stylish or not) are the best way to go children birthday events.
They’re simple to move, and keep away from the mess and trouble of reducing up a cake in the course of the occasion. And they’re cute! Effectively, more often than not. At my son’s Bob The Builder occasion final yr the chocolate cupcakes made the yellow cupcake wrappers look muddy brown. This yr for my daughters occasion I made a decision to strive making cupcake wrappers as a option to keep away from this drawback.
Discovering wrappers that I appreciated was an issue. I needed some that weren’t tall sufficient to the touch the icing, and coated the discolored wrappers fully.
I searched excessive and low for some cupcake wrapper die that met my necessities. I lastly settled on these dies from W+9.
What I like about these:
- They’re barely shorter than retailer purchased wrappers, so I can match 4 to a sheet of cheap 8.5×11 cardstock. Different dies I checked out solely match 4 to a 12x 12 sheet.
- They’ve tabs and slots for closures so they’re simple to safe closed on the time without work the occasion
- They’ve a fairly edge, however aren’t overly female or masculine. (See how boyish those within the image are!)
- They cowl the whole cupcake paper. So many wrappers that I checked out had been lacy or see through– which did not assist with my chocolate bleed by sample.
- And… they arrive with an non-compulsory accent pack to brighten the wrappers with!
This is a fast rundown of the right way to put them collectively:
Since an ordinary sheet of paper will not match by your diecutting machine, you will have to chop your paper in half hamburger model. You should definitely place your die as vertically as potential since it is a tight match to get two wrappers in every half.
I need to ship a an enormous thanks to W plus 9 for sending me the dies to make use of for this assessment. I used to be not compensated in anyway, and all opinions are my very own.