We wish to share our newest replace on the outbreak of COVID-19 and the present standing of Maersk’s operations in India.
Maersk management groups, in addition to administration in all different areas the place circumstances of COVID-19 have been recognized, are intently monitoring the state of affairs as a part of our robust dedication to make sure the protection of our staff while working in direction of mitigating any attainable influence to our prospects’ operations.
Please bookmark this advisory web page the place you’ll at all times discover the newest replace for India!
fifth August 2020:
Our workplaces all through India stay operational with all workers working remotely from the protection of their very own residence with satisfactory IT infrastructure to keep away from any disruptions.
Authorities of India has additional prolonged the lockdown in Containment Zones as much as thirty first August allowing all actions exterior containment zones in a phased method.
- Counters and Supply order
- Solely on-line funds will likely be accepted. We’ve discontinued accepting Money/ DDs/ Cheques on the counters.
- Main Counters are open pan India with revised timelines from 10:00 am to 4:30 pm from Monday to Friday and 10:00 am to 1:30 pm on Saturday
- Moreover, we have now additionally setup counter at our Maersk Annex(New Maersk) CFS, right here you give up your Authentic BLs in addition to different paperwork.
- Invoice of Lading issuance (for BLs pending launch)
- Please launch waybills the place attainable , you may also go for Sea method BL whereas filling the delivery directions
- It’s also possible to print the Negotiable Invoice of lading on Maersk stationary by way of Internet printing nonetheless we advocate you to not take the print within the present eventualities
- Port operations/vessel schedules
- All Ports are operational
- With the slowdown in port operations the under companies will likely be impacted/delayed
- Feeder updates as under
- Feeder P1S GH Zephyr(Colombo- Goa) is operating 3 days out of schedule because of delays in Goa
- Vessel 9MY Capt. Kattelmann(Jebel Ali- Shuaiba )is operating 4-5 days late because of delays out of Shuaiba
- Vessel L9H Diyala(Jebel Ali- Shuwaikh) berthing is just not confirmed at Jebel Ali but therefore all bookings deliberate on Diyala will likely be shifted to vessel Dubai Alliance
- Vessel Q4N Maersk Sar atoga(Jebel Ali- Shuaiba- Shuwaikh) is operating 3.5 days late
- Vessel K8T X-press Kangchenjunga(Jebel Ali-Bahrain- Al Jubayl) is severely delayed ex Jubail because of dangerous climate, she is operating 3 days delayed
- Vessel R5N Frisia Amsterdam( Jebel Ali- Umm Qasr) is operating 3 days late because of late part in and ICT terminal EID closure
- Feeder updates as under
- We’ve launched the Jade Categorical service
- The Jade Categorical commencing September third, 2020 out of Colombo will join the Far East Asia, Indian Subcontinent and Pakistan. The rotation will likely be: Colombo – Mundra – Port Qassim – Mundra.
- The ports in Far East Asia will likely be lined by our personal community as pre-carriage connecting to the Jade Categorical service in Colombo.
- With the introduction of those, present Pakistan Categorical and Pakistan Categorical 2 companies will likely be terminated.
- The final westbound crusing of Pakistan Categorical will likely be XIN HONG KONG (voyage 041W), estimated to depart from Qingdao August 4th whereas the final eastbound crusing will likely be XIN HONG KONG (voyage 041E), estimated to depart from Karachi, August twenty eighth.
- The final westbound crusing of Pakistan Categorical 2 will likely be COSCO KAOHSIUNG (voyage 076W), estimated to depart from Shanghai August sixth whereas the final eastbound crusing will likely be COSCO KAOHSIUNG (voyage 077E), estimated to depart from Karachi, August twenty ninth.
- We’ve launched the Arabian Star service
- The Arabian Star commencing August seventeenth, 2020 out of Port Klang will join the Far East Asia, Indian Subcontinent and Center East. The rotation will likely be: Port Klang – Singapore – Tanjung Pelepas – Jebel Ali – Dammam – Doha – Hazira – Colombo.
- With the introduction of those, present Arabian Categorical will likely be terminated.
- The final crusing of Arabian Categorical will likely be JOSEPHINE MAERSK (voyage 034W), estimated to depart from Colombo August twenty first.
- Impacted Commerce: Center East–India Subcontinent to North America , Far East Asia to/from Indian Subcontinent/Pakistan – separate communications are already despatched out
- We’ve clean sailings which have impacted commerce between Indian Subcontinent to/from Center East – separate communications are already despatched out
- As a result of vital discount in demand we will likely be having clean sailings from Center east/Indian subcontinent to Europe and Mediterranean and vice versa( refer buyer communications that’s already despatched out)
- Rail motion
- Motion by rail is again to regular
- Truck actions are hampered by non-availability of truck drivers in sure areas
- CFS/ICD/Empty yard operations
- CFS’s and Empty yards are totally operational in all the key places
- Count on scarcity of labour for export stuffing/carting, working with labour contractors/depots to make sure we have now satisfactory provide the place required
We’re in fixed communication with our prospects to optimize the deployment of accessible sources. Relaxation assured that we’re making each effort to maximise our capability to help your wants.
Ought to you’ve gotten any concern and/or queries, please be happy to contact your Maersk Local Representative, we will likely be joyful to help you.
Preserve your corporation shifting in the course of the COVID-19 state of affairs
We’ve outlined options which could assist throughout this unsure time. We’re growing various companies throughout the logistic chain the place attainable and our customer support groups are capable of present extra context.